The MNsure Outreach Program helps clients navigate Minnesota’s health insurance marketplace. KOM’s certified navigators work to inform the community about access to health insurance and assist clients by finding the best insurance plan, applying for financial help, and enrolling clients in Medical Assistance or MinnesotaCare.
What to bring to enroll:
- Social security # for each person applying
- Date of birth for everyone in household
- Driver’s license, Tribal ID and/or other ID
- For non-citizens, Green Card or other immigration documents
- Most recent year’s tax forms (1040EZ or Page 1 of 1040)
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Documents for other sources of income (social security, unemployment, self-employment, etc.)
- W2 form or Employer Tax ID Number (EIN)
- Employer’s address and contact information
- Information about any employer-provided health insurance available to each person applying
To learn more about the MNsure Program, contact Laymu Paw, MNsure Outreach Program Coordinator.